Binary options trading strategy «Follow the Money»

Image
  Beginner traders often clutter their charts with numerous indicators, arrows, and alerts in the hope of improving their decision-making process. However, contrary to popular belief, inundating oneself with excessive information doesn't necessarily result in better trading outcomes. In fact, simplicity often proves to be the key to achieving consistent profits in the trading arena. Instead of drowning in complex indicators and signals, it's better to focus on a select few simple yet effective tools to guide trading decisions. For instance: Parabolic SAR: This tool helps determine short and medium-term trends. Points below the price and pointing upwards indicate an uptrend, while points above the price and pointing downwards signify a downtrend. Donchian Channel (DC): Horizontal DC lines indicate a ranging market, while a breakout of central lines signals the end of the range. Wide ranges may present trading opportunities for retracements from channel boundaries, but this appro

How to make money on binary options when stock markets are closed?

Trading binary options on cryptocurrencies is a way for traders to earn money on weekends and holidays. The essence of investing is to predict growth and depreciation.
Binary options cryptocurrency strategies allow you to conclude transactions with a high percentage of successful transactions. Beginner traders can earn money using indicators as well as intuition.

Strategy characteristics:

Type: Trend.
Timeframe: Any in the range M1-M5. In our case, M1 is used, but with an increasing period of analysis, the accuracy of the signal an increasing.
Trading asset: Any currency pair. The main requirement is a fixed (2-3 points) spread and no hidden fees.
Trading time: all Forex trading sessions.
Percentage of the bonus option: at least 70-75%.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Comments

  1. Hello everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly contact (paytondyian699@gmail.com) for a free masterclass strategy. He'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trading is a good thing. i lost a lot before I got to where I am today. if you need assistance on how to trade and recover the money you have lost from scam broker email (LIAM SOPHIA) to get her new amazing strategy? If you are having problems withdrawing your fund from your trading broker even when you were given a bonus, just contact her, she has worked with a Cryptocurrency broker for 5years, she has helped a lot of people.here is her email liamsophia39@gmail.com. you can also message her on Whats-app +1 (814)503-0528.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was down in the dumps after my Encounter with this company. I should have known better but their attractive offers made me ignore the red flags.
    They took a lot from me and i kept falling for their tricks. Some tech expert from

    +1(512) 9752 877

    pulled a successful chargeback and i recovered my losses back

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to testify about TD Ameritrade who helped me invest my bitcoin and made me who I am today, I never believe in investing in bitcoin until I met TD Ameritrade. I saw so many testimonies about him helping people to invest their bitcoin. I decide to contact him and invested $500 and, after 72 hours, I get my $ 5,000 profit in my bitcoin wallet. Since I invested with them and I always receive my profit without delay, so if you want to invest your bitcoin, TD Ameritrade is the best deal with which you can invest and make profit is a guarantee. So, if you want to invest, just contact him and he will guide you on how to start your investment. Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Binary Option Trading Signal App

Hacked vfxAlert Free Pro License!

Streamline Your Trading with vfxAlert Auto Trade: New Video and article